Thursday 11 August 2016

So it has reached that time, dear reader, when I begin the journey into the world of blogging once more.

I am not a serial blogger, neither a cereal blogger, although there are some excellent breakfast legumes available these days. All one needs to do is to consult my housemate/ landlord/ Land Baron.

Tomorrow will see the start of my biennial pilgrimage to Pontevedra. I must take a bus from Porto airport to Vigo on a Friday evening first, however. This is one source of impending anxiety but I shall try and enjoy it.

Another source of impending anxiety is a house move which I am trying to engineer whilst out of the country. At least I am not about to start a new job as well otherwise it could be catastrophic!

I am going to try and include some photos with the blog this time so you can see what I have been up to, or I can at least account for what I am saying in some way. No doubt no one is particularly interested in all of this but I will write it regardless, me being an educator an' all!


No comments:

Post a Comment