Sunday 1 January 2012

A new start!

Hello dear readers. What a joy it is to be in front of you once again, and what an honour from me to you knowing that you are reading my thoughts and words. Many thanks.
Link
I have just spent a really nice afternoon with my friend's Father. He has a blog that he contributes to regularly and has been an inspiration for this new project. You can find his blog here.

Just as I was about to leave my friend's house a program came on the TV about David Croft the writer and general comedic genius who, along with Jimmy Perry brought us shows such as Allo Allo, Dad's Army and Hi De Hi. Whilst I doubt I could ever be as successful as him, I would really like to have a go at writing some comedy pieces this year. I have attempted to write with people in the past however it has always been more work on my part and this is annoying. I will keep you posted, dear readers.

And in homage to Colin, I leave you with a link to another website that has very little bearing on this post here

No comments:

Post a Comment